(new camps closed)
Pre-Registration and Land Allocation
EQUESTRIAN folks: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about completing the pre-registration form.
| Where do I mail my PreReg checks?
Mail forms and payment to:
Great Western War Pre-Reg
c/o Tere Bruns
PO Box 1100
Idyllwild, CA 92549.
| How do I make out my check for PreReg?
Send a Check, Money Order, or Cashier's Check payable to: "SCA Inc./ Kingdom of Caid (GWW)".
Registrations must be postmarked by August 31, 2015.
See the Site and Gate fees.
- Remember your paperwork and payment MUST BE POSTMARKED on or before August 31, 2015 in order to be considered pre-registered.
- Do NOT send anything requiring a signature. It will not be accepted. This includes Certified Mail, Express Mail, Registered Mail, Fedex, or UPS.
- If you only submitted the online pre-registration form and DO NOT send in your paperwork and payment by 8/31/15 YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED PRE-REGISTERED. You will have to wait until Wednesday Noon to be admitted to the park, and your land allocation will not be reserved.
- Day pass is good from 8 AM until midnight on the day of issue.
- If you've pre-registered you can arrive anytime after noon on Tuesday, Oct 6, 2015
- Members pay the event fee as indicated (by age and arrival date). Non-members pay an additional $5 non-member surcharge (NMS). Members must show their current membership [either mail copies of the front and back of your signed membership card or show your membership card at the gate when you arrive]. If proof of membership is not displayed before or at Gate, entrance will include the non-member surcharge.
- There is a Family Cap for those families with more than 2 children. The fee includes 2 adults and 2 or more children. Please mail in all of the pre-registration forms together with a single check for all family members.
- If you would like to purchase more land (250 sq. ft.), fill out a separate pre-registration form. In the "SCA Name" field write what the extra land is for (ex. dining pavilion, camp kitchen), then fill in the rest of the form as normal. It will be linked to your legal name and camp.
- If you require FULL RV HOOKUPS you must ALSO contact Buena Vista Reservations directly at (661) 868-7050 or visit their web site at http://www.co.kern.ca.us/parks/ to make a private reservation. Buena Vista RV Reservation DOES NOT INCLUDE GWW SITE FEES. Spaces are limited.
- If you require DRY RV SPACE on site, be sure to include the length and width on this from.
Pre-Registration Transfer Policy
The Pre-Registration Steward must RECEIVE requests for pre-registration transfers in writing postmarked or e-mailed on or before September 15, 2015.
- You can transfer both your pre-paid entry fee and your allocated land if your request is postmarked or emailed by September 15, 2015.
- Requests postmarked or emailed AFTER September 15, 2015 will only transfer your pre-paid entry fee, the land will be allocated as you originally requested.
Pre-Registration transfers must be requested by the person whose name is on the original pre-registration form. You should include the same information in your request that you included on your pre-registration form.
- All transfer requests for land allocation will be processed at the discretion of the Land Steward before September 15, 2015.
- After September 15, 2015, please send pre-registration transfer requests to the Gate Steward. Registrations may be transferred at the discretion of the Gate Steward. This does NOT include any land that was allocated to the original registered person.
Refund PolicyRequests must be made in writing before September 19, 2015.
Please see our complete Refund Policy.