Pre-Registration and Land Allocation
is open April 1 through August 31.
Mail Payment ONLY - No Online Payments
THERE IS NO LONGER A METHOD TO PAY ONLINE.
YOU MUST MAIL YOUR PAYMENT FOR GWW PRE-REGISTRATION.
If you had selected the online payment system before April 18 and you did not yet pay, you cannot pay online. You must mail your payment. Payment must be postmarked on or before Augst 31, 2015 to be valid.
EQUESTRIAN folks: Please contact email@example.com with any questions about completing the pre-registration form.
Great Western War Pre-Reg
See the Site and Gate fees.
Early PreRegistration: Bonus Land
Registrations postmarked between April 1-June 30, 2015 qualify for Bonus Land Allocations. Paid adults will receive a total of 350 sq.ft. of allocation (the bonus is an additional 100 sq.ft.). Regular registrations postmarked between July 1-August 31 will receive the normal 250 sq.ft. of allocation.
- Remember your paperwork and payment MUST BE POSTMARKED on or before August 31, 2015 in order to be considered pre-registered.
- Do NOT send anything requiring a signature. It will not be accepted. This includes Certified Mail, Express Mail, Registered Mail, Fedex, or UPS.
- If you only submitted the online pre-registration form and DO NOT send in your paperwork and payment by 8/31/15 YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED PRE-REGISTERED. You will have to wait until Wednesday Noon to be admitted to the park, and your land allocation will not be reserved.
- Day pass is good from 8 AM until midnight on the day of issue.
- If you've pre-registered you can arrive anytime after noon on Tuesday, Oct 6, 2015
- Members pay the event fee as indicated (by age and arrival date). Non-members pay an additional $5 non-member surcharge (NMS). Members must show their current membership [either mail copies of the front and back of your signed membership card or show your membership card at the gate when you arrive]. If proof of membership is not displayed before or at Gate, entrance will include the non-member surcharge.
- There is a Family Cap for those families with more than 2 children. The fee includes 2 adults and 2 or more children. Please mail in all of the pre-registration forms together with a single check for all family members.
- If you would like to purchase more land (250 sq. ft.), fill out a separate pre-registration form. In the "SCA Name" field write what the extra land is for (ex. dining pavilion, camp kitchen), then fill in the rest of the form as normal. It will be linked to your legal name and camp.
- If you require FULL RV HOOKUPS you must ALSO contact Buena Vista Reservations directly at (661) 868-7050 or visit their web site at http://www.co.kern.ca.us/parks/ to make a private reservation. Buena Vista RV Reservation DOES NOT INCLUDE GWW SITE FEES. Spaces are limited.
- If you require DRY RV SPACE on site, be sure to include the length and width on this from.
Then print the confirmation email you receive.
Great Western War Pre-Reg
Pre-Registration Transfer Policy
The Pre-Registration Steward must RECEIVE requests for pre-registration transfers in writing postmarked or e-mailed on or before September 15, 2015.
- You can transfer both your pre-paid entry fee and your allocated land if your request is postmarked or emailed by September 15, 2015.
- Requests postmarked or emailed AFTER September 15, 2015 will only transfer your pre-paid entry fee, the land will be allocated as you originally requested.
Pre-Registration transfers must be requested by the person whose name is on the original pre-registration form. You should include the same information in your request that you included on your pre-registration form.
- All transfer requests for land allocation will be processed at the discretion of the Land Steward before September 15, 2015.
- After September 15, 2015, please send pre-registration transfer requests to the Gate Steward. Registrations may be transferred at the discretion of the Gate Steward. This does NOT include any land that was allocated to the original registered person.
Refund PolicyRequests must be made in writing before September 19, 2015.
Please see our complete Refund Policy.