Pre-Registration and Land Allocation Has Closed
Campers can now make plans to pay at Gate.
EQUESTRIAN folks: Please contact Lady Tierrynna CaerNarvon before completing the pre-registration form.
See the Site and Gate fees. Pre-Registration is Closed.
Pre-Registration Transfer Policy
The Pre-Registration Steward must RECEIVE requests for transfers in writing postmarked or e-mailed after September 15, 2014.
Pre-Registration transfers must be requested by the person whose name is on the original pre-registration form. You should include the same information in your request as you included on your pre-registration form.
- All transfer requests for land allocation will be processed at the discretion of the Land Steward between September 1-15, 2014.
- After September 15, please send pre-registration transfer requests to the Gate Steward. Registrations may be transferred at the discretion of the Gate Steward. This does not include any land that was allocated to the original registered person.
Refund PolicyRequests must be made in writing before September 19, 2014.
Please see our complete Refund Policy.
Online Pre-Registration Information
- Remember your paperwork and payment MUST BE POSTMARKED on or before August 31, 2014 in order to be considered pre-registered.
- Do NOT send anything requiring a signature. It will not be accepted. This includes Certified Mail, Express Mail, Registered Mail, Fedex or UPS.
- If you only submitted the online pre-registration form and DO NOT send in your paperwork and payment by 8/31/14 YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED PRE-REGISTERED. You will have to wait until Wednesday Noon to be admitted to the park, and your land allocation will not be reserved.
- Day pass is good from 8 AM until midnight on the day of issue
- If you've pre-registered you can arrive anytime after noon on Tuesday, Oct 7, 2014
- There is a Membership Discount for those that are current members of the SCA and supply a copy of your membership card with your pre-registration forms.
- There is a Family Cap for those families with more than 2 children. The fee includes 2 adults and 2 or more children. Please mail in all of the pre-registration forms together with a single check for all family members.
- If you would like to purchase more land (250 sq. ft.), fill out a separate pre-registration form. In the "SCA Name" field write what the extra land is for (ex. dining pavilion, camp kitchen), then fill in the rest of the form as normal. It will be linked to your legal name and camp.
- If you require FULL RV HOOKUPS you must ALSO contact Buena Vista Reservations directly at (661) 868-7050 or visit their web site at http://www.co.kern.ca.us/parks/ to make a private reservation. Buena Vista RV Reservation DOES NOT INCLUDE GWW SITE FEES. Spaces are limited.
- If you require DRY RV SPACE on site, be sure to include the length and width on this from.